10 days / self-guided tour with luggage transport.
The Hohe Tauern National Park: Hiking on the Alpe-Adria-Trail through the largest National Park of the Alps.
The beauty of new beginnings: Take the first steps of your hiking journey at the true starting point of the Alpe Adria Trail – at the foot of the Grossglockner, Austria’s highest mountain, in the heart of the Hohe Tauern National Park. Eight stunning sections of the trail take you through picturesque landscapes, from the frozen planes of the Pasterze Glacier to the ancient site of worship on the Danielsberg mountain.
- 9 nights in a quality-approved partner establishment
- meals: dinner and breakfast
- 08 selected trail stages
- luggage transfer (per guest 1 piece max. 20kg)
- shuttle and return transfers with the Alpe-Adria-Trail Mobility Services (Share Taxi)
- Alpe-Adria-Trail tour documents and one trail souvenir