Willkommen in Mallnitz
Mallnitz - more than a holiday - with us you will find so much more! Mallnitz is all about natural wonders and treasures. Here amidst the Hohe Tauern National Park, every moment is a precious one and this is the reason why Mallnitz is one of the chosen "Alpine Pearls".
In Mallnitz you will find special treasures – the ones many of us have long lost or forgotten: the appreciation of the small things, the greatness in nature, the originality of tradition, - all without stress and hustle and bustle.
This is true wealth. Revive yourself in the fresh, healing air and the beautiful landscape. Here you will find natural treasures and crystal-clear sparkling mountain lakes.
Mallnitz is one of the most beautiful hiking regions in Europe and is the ideal starting point for hikes and mountain tours in the Hohe Tauern Carinthia National Park region.
Here you will find a fantastically varied range of hiking routes on offer. Alpine hiking is available in 3 high valleys and on 3 different altitudes, from the valley at 1,200 m over the alpine pasture region to the summit region at over 3,000m.
150 kilometres of hiking trails provide an appropriate tour for every age group. Summit climbers will also get their money's worth here. The offer for mountaineers ranges from leisurely mountain tours to challenging summit ascents.
Since 2009, Mallnitz has been a member of the "Alpine Pearls" and is thus one of the 23 places in the Alps that enable special holiday enjoyment through gentle mobility. Giving up your car enables absolute relaxation and stress-free holidays.
Für einen sicheren Urlaub in Mallnitz
- Alpine Pearls Mallnitz
- Alpine Pearls Premium Pearl for arrival by train, hiking, mountaineering, ski touring/ski mountaineering and cross-country skiing
- Mountaineering village member of the Austrian Alpine Club
- INFO OF OPEN AND CLOSED HIKING TRAILS MALLNITZ
- TOURING PORTAL – Mountaineering-hiking-cycling tours Mallnitz
- NEW - Road-& mountain bike map "Middle and Lower Mölltal Valley"
- National Park Hohe Tauern
- Adventure area National Park Hohe Tauern
- Alpe Adria Trail, Alpe Adria Cycle Path
- Ankogel – a small but excellent ski and hiking resort
- Interactive map Mallnitz
- Paradise for cross-country skiiers and ski tourers
- Also in winter 2020/2021 – member of CROSS COUNTRY SKI HOLIDAYS